Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Friendster

This is kind of the latest thing on the net nowadays. First it was forums, then blog came along, and now this. What is this friendster that everyone keep talking about? Well tell you the truth, there wasn't much in it. It just basically enable you to manage the list of people you consider as friends. You could see their profiles and their friend list. You could send messages, or write what do you think about your friends in their testimonial.

The catch of friendster is, because you could see other people friendlist, there's a chance you could meet some old friends who are a friend of a friend of a friend. I've managed to catch up with an old friend who I never meet again after I graduate from highschool. And there's this girl from junior high who I can't barely remember but she clearly remember me and ask me how I was doing.

Now about that testimonial thing.. this guy said that the bad thing about friendster's testimonial is, they could mislead you about someone because sometimes testimonials could go over the top in praising someone. Well, frankly I don't really care if they misled people or not. Take it this way, I prefer I leave a good impression on someone rather than a bad one.

About that girl from junior high that I hardly remember, okay maybe I lied, well actually, I don't remember her at all. But I can't just tell her "I'm sorry, but I don't remember you at all.". That would be impolite and I'll probably won't hear from her again. So I pretend that I know her. I reply her message like I haven't seen her in along time. It is easy when you do it in writing, cause I'm a very bad actor. Anyone could tell if I pretend to remember or not by looking at my face, hehehe.

last.. I present you.. the new costume of the new Batman movie. This movie is gonna be sooo cool!!!
.

currently playing: John Mayer - Clarity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home