Monday, April 26, 2004

Weekend

Saturday: Crap day. Danny fookin' Murphy scored to give Liverpool 1-0 win at Old Trafford. It's good thing I don't get a chance to watch it. I ask the pubs around, and every pubs seem only have Sky channels. This one uncharacteristacally were on Canal plus. Listened to the radio at my room after unsuccessful search, the mood wasn't helped by the scoreline though.

Sunday: Do some ironing, and relax a bit.. I've lot of assignment to work on actually, but I need to get in that 'mood' to start writing. One of my biggest weakness I suppose. Around 10 am I remember that the guy from the mosque invite me to a sunday meeting. I came and it was quite nice.. got alot of food too *grin*. He chatted a bit after the meeting. He asked me "Do you support any football team?" I responded "Man United", and he goes "Arggh, Man United ?? *boriing.." hehehe.. I get that all time. I don't mind though. Finished around five, and as I passed a pub on my way to the station, I decided to catch up on Sunday football scores. As I went in, the telly shows .. Spurs 0, Arsenal 2. Double crap. That's it.. I'm not going to watch them won the league. Back in Sunderland around 6, and I remember that there's a Barca - Madrid game at 6:30. So I walked to the pub accross my accomodation to watch it. This is so much a better entertainment than those thugs at Highbury. Puyol is pure class, I can't believe he have the strength to marshall Barca defence with one injured foot. But in the end, it was Ronaldinho who decided the game. Beautifully chipped pass to Xavi to lobbed in the winner. Eat that David!. Back to my room around 9, still haven't find the 'mood'. Played CM a bit.. bringing Espanyol to European glory!. Although we're a bit lacking in the league. Finally I forced my self to write the assignment around midnight. Not bad, 3 more questions to go.

Around 2 am, I found out that the mother of a good friend just died. My condolences to her and her family.. :(.

Playlist this weekend (on my winamp and cp player) only contains a handful of songs.. Keane is on the top of my fave.. This band rocks!. And dunno why, matchbox twenty's Black and White People kinda stuck with me for this past week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home