Sunday, April 18, 2004

A deep and soul searching kind of post

you've been warned..

As I said in this guy blog, I have another blog where I can whine and complain about almost everything without being judged by anyone. I take a look at that blog a few minutes ago, and as I looked at some of my writing, I kept thinking, "God, what I miserable jerk I was??".

Although I'm kinda regret to ever feel like that and make such comments, I do agree that those kind of outburst is necessary to keep things in perspective. My situation haven't change much, but as time went bye you do get a better understanding, and acceptance on the situation. You can find solutions, or perhaps you just find a way to live with it. And when you feel like miserable again, just read that posts again and realize that you don't want to go back being that person again.

Move forward, cause time heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home