Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Aikido

Huh, just finished that damn paper an hour ago, still have to work on the reference, but I'll do it tomorrow.

Last week in the effort to meet more people, I took an afternoon Aikido class. I figured, the benefit would come twice, I meet new people, and learn self defense at the same time.
I always curious about Aikido, but never had the chance to try it until now. When I first came I just came and watch them train. My first impression was great! The movements are beautiful yet dangerous. It stress not on the style, but mainly on the movement, which I thought is good, because I hate memorizing style. The next week, I came and learn a few moves before they thought me how to fall without hitting the vital part. I manage, but still my body's aching all over the next day. But it was great, and I'm really looking forward on the next session.

currently playing: Made To Last - Semisonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home