Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Hello

I've been kinda neglecting this blog, so I just came by and say hi.
Just came back from London yesterday, all nice, got a nice rest, meet with friendly and familiar faces again. Watch Brummies - United on St Andrews on Saturday, a whole new experience I must say.
Got a bit of flu when I got back. Prolly a combination of late lunch and the everchanging weather. Not bad, in fact, it gives me the reason to lay around all day, hehehe . But I feel better now though.

Watch 2 movies on my vacation, the first one is Event Horizon. A pretty disturbing flick, gory visualization. Good thing I managed to close my eyes at the right times
The other is The Passion of The Christ. I thought this is pretty good, from a non-christian point of view. The message is not anti-semit, but rather 'love thy enemy'. One quote that I like, is when Jesus (Jim Cavaziel) said, "What's the point of loving someone who already love you?" or something similar like that.

I found out that I'm pretty crap at the whole forgive and forget thing. Time will tell though..

I'd like to end this post by quoting a lyrics (what else?):

"The answers we find, are never what we had in mind, so we make it up as we go along.
"You don't talk of dreams, I wont mention tomorrow, and we wont make those promises that we can't keep."


ps: guess which song this come from ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home