Monday, March 08, 2004

Lately

.. I've been ignoring that tagboard on the right and the comments you all loyal readers take the time to wrote down. So I take this post to reply those kind words.
For ruri: I really glad to hear that. Send my regards to Indra. I think he's a bit busy right now, I rarely find him online on YM. I'll send you e-mail later on.
For La Lune: How's the research on university going? I hope you find a good and not-to-expensive to continue your study.
For Saint: Huhuhu, I'm glad you clear up the problem with your bf. Everything's back all nice and rosy again huh?
For Spawn: Just drop me an e-mail, I can't access KG from here
For Serenity: Thanks alot for all your support girl!. I'll tell you, when I read that back I feel it's almost too corny for my liking... But that's what happened, sometimes those Reader's Digest story did really happen..
For Arb3i: I still haven't found the right plugin, lately I don't have the time to drop at #trainingdj channel. I'll stop by prob tonight to check if someone found the solution yet..
For balq, snydez: That's exactly why I choose the title.
For vanillasky: Unfortunately, I didn't meet the daughter. Which I think is a bit unlucky, because he said that his wife is an english woman. So assuming she's a caucasian (white), and based on the fact that caucasian and indonesian/malaysia couple seems to produce fine descendants (think Nadya Hutagalung ), I think I'm going to regret it.
For Morningdew: Thanks, that's probably the closest I get to James Stewart . Oh what a wonderful life..

g'night everyone!

currently playing: Ironic - Alanis Morrissete (MTV Unplugged)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home