Saturday, September 06, 2003

Last Post Before I Leave
Akhirnya, bisa juga masuk sini lagi :).
Thanks to you all, who spare their time to come here and wish me well. I wish you all the best too.
It never really hit me that I'll be leaving all my friends and family for quite a long time, until a few hours ago. I hope we can keep in touch, be sure to check here once in a while for the latest updates! :D
Oh, and I want to congratulate my cousin, Fadli Ahmad who won a trip to US for winning an international drawing competition for kids. Have a good time there and don't put your mom into any trouble. If any of you want to see the picture that won him that trip, check out Thursday Media Indonesia.
Adios, I hope I see you again soon next year..

cheers..

currently playing : Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - David Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home