Sunday, August 24, 2003

This week..
I remember this sig on someone in KG.
It says, "There are three kinds of dead for IT people,
There are brain dead, heart dead, and being offline.
So officially, I've been 'dead' for almost a week now.
The company internet is being cutted again for not paying last month bill. I guess the policy of replacing the connection with the limited one isn't quite working well. So anyway, my only time for checking my e-mails, browsing through forums and other people blogs, and updating this blog is when I'm home. And the time when I'm home is also my laziest time of the day, ever. That would explain why I rarely update this blog for the past week. Anyway, that's all I want to write right now.. see you later..

currently playing : Why don't you and I - Santana feat Chad Kroeger

"And slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end. Right about the same you walk by
And I say 'Oh here we go again, oh'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home