Monday, September 01, 2003

First Day as a jobless person
Wake up very late this morning, that's one of the privilege of not having a job ;-). After a quick brunch, I went to the hospital for the medical check up. After that I went to my old office to get some paperworks on my resign. Had lunch with some friends there, and I remember to pay all my debts in canteen :D. Finished with that, I went to collect some more paperworks about my accomodation in UK. I chat a little with the guy at the agency who help me through all the registration process, he said there shouldn't be any problem in Heathrow according to the new students who got there first. That's all I need to hear, hopefully I wouldn't get any problem at all too. I went home after all that, and decided to take some afternoon nap..
And I tell you this, afternoon nap must be one of life most underrated pleasure.. :D:D

cheers..

currently playing : Charmless Man - Blur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home