Monday, August 11, 2003

I'm on TV!
Went to the NewsCafe last night to catch some footie. Suprisingly, met a high school friend who I haven't seen in a long time. She's there working as a SPG with her friends. And I gotta tell you this.. she's wayy hotter than in high school. It must be the clothes. No offence there, to the girls out there.. but really.
Anyway, besides showing the game live, TV7 made a live report from the cafe too, and apparently they got me on camera accidently, even though I think I managed to duck everytime the camera went my way.
About the game, we won with a penalty shootout, and this new keeper looks very good. Beside his excellent penalty stop, he has that certain presence in the penalty area that I think Fabien lacks. I see a bright future for this lad, I hope he keeps it up.
On to Bolton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home