Monday, August 04, 2003

Home for the weekend
It's rather mixed weekend, Saturday was kinda nice, went to my old campus and meet some friends, there was this guy who wants to borrow my Harry Potter book, so I brought the book and met him there. I went to balsem to get some lunch after that, it was way much nicer from the time when I still in college, they got this new building and all. On Sunday, I spent most of my time laying around and playing computer on Sunday. Can't connect to the net either (arrg!), look like there's been some error in the phone billing. So I stuck with TV and CM 4. The highlite of the day was when I successfully brought Southampton to the 3rd position on English Premier League on the second season with my excellent managerial skills. Eat that Chelsea! :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home