Monday, July 28, 2003

Riddle me this, riddle me that
..who's afraid of the big black bat?
- The Riddler, Batman Forever




This is one of Carrey's memorable line from the movie, which I watch around this time of the year 8 years ago. (yaiks, it's been THAT long?). It's just pop in my head, and I do some googling, and got this cool website Batman on film, just curious about the new development on the Batman franchise. Chris Nolan of the Memento fame apparently got the chance to direct it, called Batman : The Frightening. I hope it's a good choice, and really got the chance to get through. Not much in it yet, but they have a great story from an early version of the script that available on the site. This is got to have a better chance than Aronofsky's Batman year one. Finger crossed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home