Sunday, October 24, 2004

413 days

That's how long I've been here. Been through the good, the bad, and the ugly of living a foreign country. It's been fun, enjoyable, and educating experience. And I'm not talking about the stuff they teach us in campus

But, like all good things, it must come to an end at one point. Within the next four days, I'll be on a plane back home. Even though I'm looking forward going back, I can't say that I won't missed anything here. Places and friends, moments and memories. One year can do that to a person. But as the old saying goes, there's no place like home.

Anyway, that's a wrap folks!

G'night.

currently playing: Relish - It's You I'm Thinking of

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Dodol Surodol said...

Met pulang, Fid. Ati-ati ya. Jangan nakal di pesawat.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger serenity said...

asiik..jangan lupa oleh - oleh! :p

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger snydez said...

gak perlu umbul umbul di soekarno-hatta khan? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home