Tuesday, September 21, 2004

writing for a moment..

It's 2 am in campus.. I've been going to the lab regularly in the past two weeks since my laptop broke down. Right now, some smart-ass is playing with our server that handles our 'home' space (writer note: home space = network 'harddisk' that let you were reserved for each student, that they can access from any PC in the lab). As it happens, my so-called codes ARE IN THERE! WHY AM I YELLING??.

Okay, I'll cool down a little bit.

Fortunately, United beat Liverpool earlier this evening. A very good performance if I may say so. Keano back to his brilliant best, Rio plays like he's never been away, and Ronaldo, what can you say about Ronaldo, the boy got rockets in his boots! He's so fookin' fast the pool players looked like bicycle trying to catch a Ferrari. Wes Brown and 57 deserves a mention too, Brown in particular, he's been so unfortunate with injuries that it was nice to see him playing really well. He got Kewell so deep in his pocket for the first minute to the last.

But I must take my hats off Silvestre, he's been awful lately, much to the point that I hope he gets benched for a game of two. But he repay Fergie's faith with 2 brilliant headed goals.
The midfield combo of O'Shea and Keane looked very good, roll on Spurs!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger snydez said...

yea yea ..we won :D :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home