Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Almost Finished..

I got my results today, well yesterday actually. One of the module that I was aiming for an A flunk successfully to B. I worked damn hard for that assignment but got a low mark while those plagiators got higher marks. I can't really tell what's going on on the examiner head, but one thing's for sure is that, the examination of these assignments are very subjective. This assignment is not the worst I ever done, but yet it got the lowest mark. Geez, sometimes I wonder why are we paying them for if they do this job like this. Most of the appeals are not successful, but I'll do it anyway. Just to satisfy my curiosity and for my peace of mind. Even if they do mark it up, I don't think it will add much anyway, still in the B region.

So, after getting my result, to cool things down (I had switch to really-bad-mood mode), I went to this super duper cheap auction at the Marriot Hotel in Seaburn, with some friends. This auction is just wicked! 200 pounds for huge television set, dvd player, handycam, stereo set, portable dvd player, and lots more which I predict could go well to 1000 pounds. Some of them are secondhand, some of them are new, but everything is guarantee to work. Although I kinda tempted to get one of those PS-2 complete with the audio system, fortunately I don't have the money and the space for them. Besides, PS-2 and disertation?? PS-2 will win hands down. Very very very bad for my academic life. Anyway, had some good times there even though we didn't buy anything. But it's okay, it's the fun that counts, and the cooling down plan definitely works.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger I said...

ikut prihatin, fid. disertasi, eh? berarti elo mau langsung lanjutin S-3??? hmm, i might visit you then :d

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger snydez said...

ehehhe..

yang harus dilakukan sih nyerahin duluan dari pada plagiator (yakin loe ada plagiator.,. apa cuma ikutan sindrom nyalahin wasit :P )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home