Sunday, July 25, 2004

Late night random post

Last night I caught this 1999 teen flick called 10 Things I Hate About You. It's your typical teen flick really. Even though it claimed as the modern interpretation of Shakespeare's Taming of The Shrew, it just goes to the same formula as another 1999 teen flick, She's All That. Basically there's almost nothing special about it. I said almost, cause if there's one thing I like about this movie, it's because Larisa Oleynik is in this movie.

Even though her character is kinda plain compared to her sister character (played by Julia Stiles), Larisa got this 'girl next door' aura that just adorable to watch.

I'm just a sucker with that kind of smile, hehehe..

cheers..

currently playing: Van Halen - When It's Love

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Cute girl, bad hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home