Wednesday, May 26, 2004

People on the net

I've always become suspicious when someone is doing something nice to me, especially if I know that person only on the net. Even though after I think it all over, I cannot think of any way that the person would gain something by helping me. In other words, this person prolly do this just out of good nature.
Another thing is, I really really hate it when someone I barely know ask me personal questions. And what makes it worse is that someone can't understand the word no. I mean, come on! And I'm too nice to bluntly said that I hate that kind of questions, so I choose to lie myself through it.
On a good note, I found myself can't get enough of Peter Cincotti voice. This guy is amazing! Just 19 years old, but swinging and playing jazz like a veteran. Definitely on my must download list.

*currently playing: Peter Cincotti: Ain't Misbehaving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home