Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I'm having so much trouble working in groups or with other people. It seems that everytime I expect something from people, they couldn't meet my expectations. Either when I'm in charge or when someone else's does. Maybe it's the lack of communication, but this latest episode just make me realize that people could be such an ignorant prat. Sometimes I wonder, why I give a fuck about them when they couldn't give a fuck about me? Seems they only care about themselves. Maybe I should start acting like that too..

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger snydez said...

man..
egois everywhere :D :D

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger serenity said...

you know babe, if it happen once it is probably their fault, if it happen twice it is probably your fault as it is you team mates, but if it happen three time in a role...stop..back up a little, is it really you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home