Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Post of the day

I've finished another assignment (hey, what else's new?) today. Well, I have to finished it today, since I've got to finished this one on the lab and today is the last day the lab open until 5th of January. Now I just have to wrote a report on it (which is not gonna happen in the near future ).
I smell some loove on some of the blogs I've visit recently . Meet your soulmates on the blog? Anything can happen today isn't it? I just love reading the signs..heheh. And all I got to say is go for it man!!!
For new year and christmast holiday, I really don't have anything planned yet. Some of my flatmates asked me to join them spending the new year on Edinburgh. But I'm still thinking about it, the cost is a little bit too much for a jobless student like me.
Anyway.. merry christmast to those who celebrate it, and happy new year. It's been a good year.. I hope you all feel the same too..

cheers..

currently playing : The Darkness - A Thing Called Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home