Sunday, December 14, 2003

this weekend

It's a great weekend on Saturday football wise, with United won 3-1 in the Manchester derby, with Scholes scoring 2 great headers. It's so good seeing him play again, with him playing we played much much better than in recent weeks. Those little flicks, always finding spaces in midfield, and of course the goals. It was added with result in other places, with Chelsea lose at home against Bolton, and the scousers are beaten 2-1 again at home by Southampton . However, It look like the Arse is going to regain top spot though, cause at the time of the writing, they lead 1-0 against Blackburn.
As for Sunday, I didn't do much, I was planning to do some some shopping, but decided to cancel it due to rain, and catching up with some reading that I supposed to do last week..

2 new Smallville episode are finished this morning, I make plans to watch them after I finished with the reading. btw, my HD is running out of space here.. I think I have to delete some of the movies I download, I'm not in the mood of watching them anyway. hmm, which one should I delete?, So far, I got, KPax, Trainspotting, Goodbye Lenin, and Labyrinth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home