Friday, July 18, 2003

This thing that pops in my head..
Ever think about what are you going to do in your life.? Not the usual, get a job, get married stuff, it's sooo standard, altough not everybody want it like that, but much to do with what you want to do for the rest of your life. Take me for example, I now work as a programmer in a software house, but I don't think I would be doing this for the next 3-5 years let alone the rest of my life. I sometimes amazed at some people who, at a very young age now exactly what they want to do in their life. I read this biography on Carter Beauford, a drummer for Dave Matthews Band (whose songs recently appear on this blog), he said, he know that he wanted to be a drummer since he was 6 years old, from the day his father took him to a music concert. That day, he saw a drummer playing and decided, that's what he wants to be. I mean, a SIX year old could make a decision like that! while I'm haven't figured out that for 24 years. I wonder what could make someone sure, that the path they choose is their life-calling?
Enough rambling for today, over and out.. good night everybody..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home