Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The World of Harry Potter

Last week I finally watch the third installment of Harry Potter, and suprisingly this one turns out much better than I expected. The adaptation of the story is better which makes it throughly enjoyable. Although there's bits that I wished they hadn't left out, it doesn't bother me much. The fact that the kids acted better helped too. Dan Radcliffe look more natural, and so was Emma Watson. And I must say that she'll be an absolute knockout in two or three years time . Rupert Grint is the one that I kinda disappointed about. Not his fault though, but because I think he's underused in it.

The week after that, I treat myself with re-read all books that I bought from the local bookstore. I'd never had any of them before (only have the fifth one), since I usually borrow them from friends. It was a nice experience, reliving the whole magical world of Harry Potter. I picked up bits that I didn't notice before, such as the red thread between books and details that makes the story interesting, which makes me appreciate more the works that Rowling had put into the books.

All in all, it's a great piece of work.. and lets hope she ends it as good as she start it..
over and out.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger snydez said...

cappppdd...
nitip dunk.. harpot british versionnya :D.. mahal ga?.. kalogak mahal nitip yah yah :D ..(semoga koper loe muathh :D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home