Thursday, February 19, 2004

Today I finished all my assigments. This last one is not so convincing though, I'm not really sure about the result. Oh well, l hope I'll pass.
Have a satisfying dinner tonight at Newcastle. This Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet is something else. It's cheap and the food tastes great. Get my hands at anything I could eat (that means no pork) and end it with a bowl of ice cream..

Back at Sunderland, I stop at the student bar to catch Portugal - England game. Sorry to say it's a pretty crap match, eventhough it has some moments..

anyway, I only got until the end of this week of free time before I started the second semester..got to make full use of it.

In the mean time.. I got this offer to work as a internet radio dj, which sounds like a lot of fun

must checked it out later..

cheers everyone!

currently playing: Long Day - matchbox twenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home