Monday, February 02, 2004

Celebration! and other things

Just got back from celebrating Ied Al Adha with some people here. They're great, though still can not be compare with celebrating with family back home. By the way, I finally taste some spicy food at the mosque . Thank God for emigrated Indians. They're the majority of the muslim community here, so they get the final say regarding the meal. Spicy cooked meat, which reminds me of "rendang", and some tortilla-like bread,..*yummy*. Let's admit it, English food are generally sucks. They got no taste in it, just plain bland.

I just read the blog of a long time friend way back at campus. I never thought he had one to be honest. One of his post contains the lyrics that all time personal favorite, If You're Gone. I think I haven't heard that song for about a year. *added the song to the winamp list*. Reminds me of some time in the past.. and the present..

Note to self, remember to call Sylvia again for that cleaning job. Money is reaching all time low, I got to get a job soon.
last, I took down my pic from the post below. I never felt comfotable putting my pic on the web..

currently playing: If You're Gone - matchbox twenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home