Thursday, November 20, 2003

Two Things..
First.. I used to feel kinda down when I see all this other people blog which are full with deep thoughtful post. I tried to write something like that, but with zero success. but then I realise, that I'm not like that, and I never will. This is what I want to write, so if you come here looking for nice writing, some deep meaningful post, or that self discovery thingy.. then you come to the wrong place

Second.. I was kinda shock to read that Jonathan Brandis have passed away in the age of 27. For you who don't know who he is, he was the actor who played in the miniseries Stephen King's IT and more recently as the computer genius in SeaQuest DSV. SeaQuest is one of my favorite tv show, and I like his character that show computer geeks can be cool too. It's always sad to see one died so young.. Well anyway, R.I.P John, cheers..

currently playing : Walking in Memphis - Lonestar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home