Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey

It's me again.. well who else do you expect anyway?
It's another day in the office where I do fuck all.. can't complain to be honest, but if you do nothing for 3 weeks you start to get itchy. Especially when you want to get things out of your mind.

I've come to the point to where I asked for a job. But to my surprise, there aren't any. You could say that I'm lucky and just appreciate it. Well, I am. But I got this eerie thoughts that they didn't give me any job because they don't want to make me a permanent employee (my contract ends in middle of next month)..

Well hold that thought..

I think I should shuddup now..

currently playing: Travis - Flower in the Window

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger snydez said...

enjoy it :D selagi bisa :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home