Friday, November 14, 2003

After Sahur Blogging
Huh, don't know exactly what to write here, I just feel I had to write something since the last time I post here was almost 10 days ago (9 days to be exact).
I've been quite busy these past few weeks, with all the assignment coming thick and fast, but thankfully nothing that I can't handle. Something quite pissed me off yesterday though. We got this lab practice, setting up 2 computers for a given purpose. We have tried this 2 weeks ago and it went very smoothly for me, but this time the lecturer grade us. We supposed to be in groups, and since I was 5 minutes late, I lost my original partner and got paired with this Indian kid whose fecking annoying. He's really getting on my nerve, and he's not helpful in anyway either. Sure enough, we didn't quite finished it, and got three points less than the full mark. I know that it I was to blame too, but really, if he wants to be annoying, well at least he could be a little more helpful. Lesson learned : be much more careful in choosing your lab partner..

One more thing : to you who are sick today, I hope you get well soon..

currently playing : Everything - Lifehouse
"how can I stand here with you and not be move by everything.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home