Friday, June 27, 2003

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix
I've got my copy three days ago, and right now, I'm in the middle of the 9th chapter, still a long way to go to finished all 38 chapter. It's kinda funny when I remember that back in college, I manage to read the 4th book in just two days :D. All this working stuff takes most of my time that I had little time to read anything by the time I got home. I got tempted to read it online after I found out that you could get it for free on the internet, but managed to resist the temptation and force myself to the bookstore and bought the copy. Besides, what's the fun of reading 780 pages sitting in front of your computer ?
Would it be nice to read it while half-laying on the sofa, accompanied by hot coffee/tea and some fried banana..(or pisang goreng, if you don't get what I mean) ? :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home