Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
Two days ago, my boss called me to his office and told me that there are going to be some changes in the company structure, which means, somebody is going to get fired. Fortunately, that person isn't me. It's actually two people in the management level that got the boot. Apparently the company feels that they need to tighten up the budget, and since those two are among the top earners, they must go in order to achieve it. It just makes you realize, that the higher your position is, the risk got bigger also. One of the soon to be fired employee isn't exactly like by other people here, we used to make fun of him when his not around. When the news that he's going out came, more jokes on him are coming from other employees. But after a while, I started to feel sorry for him, he already got a family to support while most of us here aren't married yet. I know that sometimes that he could be very annoying, but I don't think he mean any harm. My best wishes goes to him, and hopefully he get a new job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home